2018 LOBO FUN RUN for Education
Friday, October 12, 2018
The LOBO FUN RUN is a different event than a classic 5K as in past years. This year our students will participate in the FUN RUN at the school during the school day on Friday, October 12. We will still procure sponsorship, students will raise their own money through pledges (and will be incentivized with goodies) and we will have a FUN RUN on our campus to celebrate it all!
LOBO FUN RUN Schedule on Friday, October 12
8:30 Kinders, 1st and 2nd (6 CLASSES)
9:30 6th, Gauillor, Falk, Norizza, (5 CLASSES)
10:30 Pino, Dzurec, Weckert, and 3rd (5 CLASSES)
11:30 7th and 8th grades, Montez (5 CLASSES)
Wear LOBO Gear
The LOBO FUN RUN is our largest event of the school year, and your donation helps our students reach their academic goals while being active and healthy.
Donate today on behalf of a student in one of the following classrooms.
Students will also earn a prize for every $20 they raise.
2017 Lobos River Run for Education
Thank you to everyone who participated and volunteered for the Lobos River Run for Education on October 1, 2017.
We are especially thankful to our sponsors for supporting education at our school. Please visit our sponsors and thank them for supporting our teachers, students, and parents.
The Lobos River Run for Education is our largest annual fundraiser. Monies raised from our sponsors and runners enable our school to eliminate financial barriers to learning experiences that may not otherwise be available to our economically diverse community of students.
Please support our 2016 Lobos River Run for Education sponsors and thank them for supporting education.
Our goal this year is to raise $18,000 (half of our annual budget) to provide:
- Basic classroom supplies (teacher funds) that are not provided by tax dollars.
- Financial assistance for our students to participate in National Dance Institute.
- Educational field trips and enriching educational projects, neither of which are provided by tax dollars.
Our annual Run for Education is a meaningful community event that promotes wellness while providing local businesses an opportunity to engage with the Santa Fe community and support a worthy cause – helping educate your community.
We anticipate more than 500 participants, which will provide multiple opportunities for exposure to the local community.
Your sponsorship of the Lobos River Run for Education is vital to the community and the students of GCS. Your sponsorship also provides great benefits to your business:
- Booth at the run with the opportunity to sell items and distribute brochures.
- Company logo on posters, flyers, advertisements, GCS website, banners, and race t-shirts.
- Banners and t-shirts will be displayed and worn during the annual Pet Parade at the Santa Fe Fiesta, at the run, and throughout the school year.
- Exhibit your support and appreciation for quality education in your community.
- Ability to market to GCS families throughout the year with Gold Level Sponsorship.
We need your sponsorship to make this fun, family and community event a success. The GCS PTAis a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your sponsorship is also tax-deductible!
Thank you for your contribution and for being part of this event!
2015 Lobos River Run
The Results are In!
Thank you to the 2015 Community Sponsors of the 2015 Lobos River Run
Gonzales Community School PTA is pleased to receive $1,000 from The Allstate Foundation in honor of Allstate Agent Tina Quezada Jacobs's volunteerism. We are pleased to partner with Allstate and their commitment to making our hometowns better, safer places to live.